|Competition Mode:||5 vs. 5|
Team Match (2 minute 30 second Round Timer)
Two 9 round halves (max rounds format): Teams will each play one half as Global Risk, and one half as Black List.
The first team to score 10 rounds first will win the match. Once a team has won 10 rounds, the match will end.
In case of a tie, 6 rounds will be played (3 rounds per half). If the game is still tied, one round will be played as a Golden Round (winner takes all). The higher seed will get side choice in the Golden Round.
|Winning Condition:||First team to win 10 rounds.|
- Black Widow
- Sub Base
- Eagle Eye
Allowed Character Skins
Approved Weapons and Equipment
- Steyr AUG A1
- SubMachine Guns
- Sniper Rifles
- Machine Guns
- Secondary Weapons
- Desert Eagle
- Throwing Weapons/Melee
- C4 Installment Breaking Kit
- Expansion of Throwing Weapon Slot
Sprays and all other character items are NOT allowed
Boosting and Bomb Plants:
- Stepping on top of a team player or nearby objects is permitted.
- Double jumping is allowed
- Climbing up to a higher structure by stepping on the lower structure or a teammmate is allowed
- Moving by abnormal methods (using a bug) to get place to place is strictly NOT ALLOWED
- C4 must be planted in a viewable location and cananot be planted in a place that requires a boost
Match Creation, Map Selection, and Tie Breaker Scenario:
- The higher seeded team (listed on tournament bracket) will be responsible for creating the match room
- The higher seed will have side selection in the match.
- Match room must be named WCG *Team 1* vs. *Team 2* with pre-determined password as communicated between teams before the start of the match
- The first map listed on the tournament bracket is the map to be played
- Spectators will not be allowed other than tournament admins, if specifically requested
- Non-standard game settings or third party applications that affect game play are not permitted
- C4 must be planted at a viewable location. Planting C4 at a location where a boost is required is not permitted.
- Any use of game exploits, cheats, or any other play deemed “unfair” by an admin may result in disciplinary action up to and including disqualification from the tournament
- All players must save game replays and end-of-game score screen shots; in the event of a dispute, these assets will be used as evidence to determine the result of the dispute
- All players must be online and ready to play 15 minutes prior to their scheduled match time
- Any intentional abuse of "pause" during a game by a player on the server will be result in disciplinary action to be decided by an administrator
- If a match disconnection occurs by either party within the first minute of a map, the map is to be restarted
- If a match disconnection occurs during game-play, and teams cannot come to an agreement as to the best course of action an administrator is to be contacted immediately to make a ruling as to whether or not the match should be replayed or a forefeit loss should be awarded
Forfeits, Disputes, and Support:
- If your opponent does not show up within a 15 minute grace period after the original scheduled match time, you may report a forfeit win
- Rosters will lock once regsitration has closed. Do not change your ingame name. We cannot add, remove, or change players during the live qualifier.
- If you have wrongly been awarded a forfeit loss, you may challenge it within 2 hours of the originally scheduled match time, after which time your dispute will be discarded
- If both teams agree to reschedule the match within 22 hours of the original match time, both teams must alert an administrator and have the reschedule approved
- Any disconnection issues that cannot be resolved by both teams in the match must be brought to the attention of an admin immediately
- Once the match starts, teams will not be able to dispute a match on the grounds of match settings
- All match disputes must be filed within 10 minutes after the match’s conclusion, and must include replays and screenshots if applicable
- Methods of contacting an admin include filing a support ticket on the Support page
The Administrators reserve the right to modify the rules as needed. This includes changes due to software updates or releases, event organizer decisions and all other changes deemed necessary to run a successful tournament. Players are responsible to check the rules on a regular basis and prior to the event to ensure they are in complete compliance. Players must understand that rules listed are guidelines to ensure fair and competitive play and are subject to interpretation by the administrators based on the spirit of the game.